WYTZ Matt Malone Sportsman’s Tour Turkey Hunt 2017 Contest Rules
The following contest details are applicable to the WYTZ Matt Malone Sportsman’s Tour Turkey Hunt 2017 along with the general rules listed on www.975ycountry.com :
- Contest will take place: April 21st – May 9th
- One entry, per person, per contest. Registration will be open from April 21st – May 8th.
Listeners can register at 975ycountry.com from April 21st – May 8th by submitting their guess for the official score of the turkey. (Official scoring will be the sum of the weight, beard length multiplied by two, and the sum of the left spur and right spur multiplied by ten. See form on website.)
- Total of 1 winner.
- Winner will be selected by May 8th or before, as Matt’s turkey will be scored the day of harvest. Official scoring will be provided by the Berrien County Turkey Toms. Winner will be contacted by 97.5 Y-Country.
One hunting blind, Two Hunting Chairs, One Set of Binoculars, One Range Finder, One Turkey Decoy, One Turkey Call Set, One Trail Cam, One Camouflage Jacket and One Pair Of Camouflage Pants with the total prize package valued at over $1,000 from Black Arsenal in Stevensville.
Mid-West Family Broadcasting/WSJM, INC/WYTZ-FM and Black Arsenal reserve the right to alter or cancel this promotion and prize package without notice. Prize winner is responsible for claiming winnings on tax return.
Employees of sponsors & their immediate families* are not eligible to enter or win.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per person, per each day contesting is open at each sponsor location.
* Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
*Winner hereby releases and absolutely and forever discharges WSJM, Inc., d/b/a MID-WEST FAMILY BROADCASTING and WYTZ-FM, as well as, their respective partners officers, directors, affiliates, attorneys, agents, representatives, and employees, both present and past, from any and all claims, demands, damages, covenants, agreements, representations, promises, liens, liabilities, debts, accounts, reckoning, obligations, costs, expenses, actions, and causes of action in every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, whether in law or equity, whether in the past or in the future, that the passengers may now or hereafter have or claim to have against WSJM, Inc. d/b/a MID-WEST FAMILY BROADCASTING and WYTZ-FM and other sponsors, based upon or arising out of or in connection with, either directly or indirectly, anything done, omitted, or suffered to be done at any time in connection with the contest or the prize
*Listeners that do not wish to be contacted by the radio station via e-mail or text message should check the OPT OUT check box on the registration form for this contest. Listener information is kept solely for promotional purposes, and is never sold to a third-party.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
The following rules are applicable to all contests, giveaways and promotions sponsored by or held in conjunction with WYTZ Radio (the “Station”):
1) Employees of Station and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. “Immediate Family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
2) Employees and their immediate families of other FCC-licensed broadcast stations are not eligible to participate.
3) In contests involving participating merchants, owners, managers and employees of such merchants and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
4) No purchase is necessary in order to participate in any Station sponsored contest.
5) Station reserves the right to impose certain eligibility restrictions for specific contests. Such restrictions will be announced on-the-air prior to the implementation of the contest.
6) Unless otherwise specified, contestants will be permitted to win only once per contest per 30 day period. In major contests, station reserves the right to limit winners to one person per immediate family.
7) Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed in person at the Station business office within ten (10) days of winning. Prizes must be picked up during office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5:30 pm. Failure to claim any prize within the ten day period will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winners may be asked to provide proper identification when claiming prizes.
8) Prizes are not transferable, except in the case of major prizes (over $600), which will be awarded in the name of a parent or guardian if won by a minor.
9) All prizes are awarded to winners on an “as is” basis. Station is not responsible for the condition of the prize itself, nor is the Station liable for any damage or injury caused by any prize awarded by the station.
10) Winners agree to allow Station to make use of their name, photograph, likeness and/or audio recording of their voice for advertising and publicity purposes. Failure to sign a release to this effect may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
11) Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. In accordance with IRS regulations, any winner receiving a prize with a value in excess of $600 will be furnished a copy of IRS Form 1099 (Miscellaneous Income). A copy of this form will also be furnished to the IRS.
12) In the event an announced prize becomes unavailable or the supply becomes exhausted, Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and the winner agrees to accept such prize without limitation.
13) Station is not responsible for circumstances beyond its control (telephone malfunctions, postal delivery delays, etc.), that may affect the outcome of a contest.
14) In contests involving mail-in entries, multiple entries in one envelope are permitted, however entries that arrive with postage due will not be accepted.
15) In contests involving written entries, only original hand-written entries will be accepted.
16) An affidavit of eligibility and/or a release from liability may be required in certain instances. Failure to sign such an affidavit, if requested, may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
17) Station reserves the right to suspend any contest at anytime, if in its judgment, the contest participants have conducted themselves in an unfair manner or attempted in any way to influence the outcome of the contest.
18) In the event of a tie, Station reserves the right to conduct a tie-breaking contest, with rules and procedures to be determined by the management of the Station.
19) The Station reserves the right to change contest rules and procedures at any time, providing such changes are announced on-the-air prior to their implementation.
20) All matters not specifically addressed in these rules shall be determined at the sole discretion of the management of Station.
21) In the event of any dispute involving a contest, the decision of Station management is final.