97-5 Y-COUNTRY AND HONOR CREDIT UNION ARE GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO DO ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IN 9 MINUTES AND 75 SECONDS WITH A $500 SHOPPING SPREE AT MEIJER!
ONE LUCKY Y-COUNTRY LISTENER WILL GET 9 MINUTES, 75 SECONDS TO FILL A CART WITH TOYS, FOOD, ELECTRONICS, CLOTHING OR MORE! WHAT WOULD YOU BUY WITH $500?
HOW DO YOU WIN? STARTING MONDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, REGISTER ON-LINE HERE. THEN BETWEEN Thursday, December 5th and Wednesday December 18th, WILD BILL WILL PICK 1 QUALIFIER EACH WEEKDAY.. 10 IN ALL, WHO WILL JOIN US FOR THE GIVEAWAY DURING A LIVE MORNING SHOW BROADCAST, THURSDAY THE 19th.
THE $500 CHRISTMAS SHOPPING SPREE GIVEAWAY. FROM HONOR CREDIT UNION…IT’S YOUR MONEY… AND 20 IN A ROW…HO HO HO.. 97-5, Y-COUNTRY.
Honor Credit Union $500 Shopping Spree Rules
1)Qualifiers must be 21years of age or older, (with a valid state issued driver’s license). Qualifiers must not have won any MAJOR prize (over $500) from Mid-West Family Broadcasting within 30 days.
2) Contest will take place December 11/25/2013 – 12/18/2013.
3) Contest winner is non-transferable. Mid-West Family Broadcasting and WSJM, Inc. shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim prize based on difficulties with telephone lines or any other circumstances.
4) Listeners will be able to register to win online at 975ycountry.com once per day beginning on November 25, 2013. Registration must include contact information for where they can be reached via email and by phone. Y-Country will personally contact all qualifiers via phone or email with final instructions on contest. Total of 10 qualifiers. 1 winner will be chosen from the 10 qualifiers by reverse raffle the day of the shopping spree, December 19, 2013. The Shopping Spree will be timed and will last “9 minutes, 75 seconds” (10 minutes- 15 seconds). Prize includes: $500 maximum shopping spree provided by Honor Credit Union at Meijer, Stevensville – including taxes. Tobacco Products & Alcohol are not included in Shopping Spree; maximum of $100 in gift cards. Any overage of the $500 is strictly the winner’s responsibility.
5) Prize is non-transferable.
6) Mid-West Family Broadcasting is not responsible or liable for any problems associated with contest or prize.
7) Any and all other sponsors/advertisers involved with any promotion assume no responsibility for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any and all prizes awarded.
8) Prize is not redeemable for cash, and no cash equivalent will be awarded. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes per state and federal law.
9) The voices and/or pictures of contest qualifiers and winner may be used for promotional and/or broadcast purposes by Mid-West Family Broadcasting & Honor Credit Union.
10) Mid-West Family Broadcasting, WSJM, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families * are not eligible. Employees of radio and/or television stations broadcasting within a 50-mile radius of Mid-West Family Broadcasting are also not eligible.
11) Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to amend or append these rules at any time during the contest.
*Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family, whether or not related by blood or marriage.