97-5 Y-COUNTRY AND NASCAR ARE ALL GEARED UP FOR SUMMER!
IT'S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN NASCAR SPRINT CUP TICKETS AND TRANSPORTATION TO M.I.S. FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND!
SIGN UP RIGHT NOW FOR A COMFORTABLE CARDINAL BUS RIDE, AND GREAT SEATS AT THE QUICKEN LOANS 400, JUNE 15TH, AT MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY!
GET IN YOUR CAR AND MAKE A BUNCH OF LEFTS TO:
- PADNOS IRON & METAL BENTON HARBOR
- RED BUD RECYCLING BUCHANAN
- S.R.I. DOWAGIAC
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY FURNITURE, M-139 BENTON HARBOR
- YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD APPLEBEES IN BENTON HARBOR
- BRUNKE GEIGER HEATING AND COOLING ON FIRST STREET IN BARODA
HIT THE GAS AND GET REGISTERED! WE’LL PICK WINNERS JUNE 3RD! GOOD LUCK!
WYTZ Nascar Father’s Day Bus June 15th Trip Specific Details 2014
The following contest details are applicable to the WYTZ Nascar Father’s Day Bus Trip Contest along with the general rules listed on www.975ycountry.com :
1)Contest will take place: April 28 – June 3, 2014
Register to win at:
Affordable Quality Furniture – M-139 in Benton Harbor
Brunke Geiger – Heating & Cooling – First Street in Baroda
Applebee’s – Pipestone Road in Benton Harbor
Padnos Iron & Metal – 1410 Paw Paw Ave. in Benton Harbor
Red Bud Recycling – 15565 Walton Rd in Buchanan
SRI – 30750 Edwards St. in Dowagiac
Winners drawn on WYTZ and announced live during the Wake Up with Wild Bill Morning Show Tuesday, June 3, 2014. Winners will be contacted by WYTZ.
2 winners from Affordable Quality Furniture, 2 winners from Brunke Geiger, 2 winners from Applebee’s 2 winners from combined entries of Padnos Iron & Metal, Red Bud Recycling & SRI.
Each winner wins 1 pair of tickets to the June 15th Nascar Race plus transportation on a bus to and from the race on Sunday, June 15, 2014 at the Michigan International Speedway.
Employees of sponsors & their immediate families* are not eligible to enter or win.
Winners must be 18 years or older.
* Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating "significant other". Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.