WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
WHAT: Garth At Notre Dame
WHERE: Notre Dame
WHEN: Saturday, October 20th
TICKETS: Ticket Presale September 14th at 10a EDT
Ticketmaster Active Queue
The Active Queue is a ‘virtual line’ to help protect fans from ticket bots and provide a better and more reliable ticket purchase experience. The Active Queue is constantly moving fans through the line and onto the purchase page. Fans will receive regular updates of their position in the line as the sale progresses.
How the Active Queue works:
- Fans visit ticketmaster.com and select the Notre Dame event – https://www1.ticketmaster.com/garth-brooks/event/05005517DC00932A
- The Waiting Room will open 60 minutes prior to the event going on sale
- Once the event goes on sale, all fans in the waiting room will be randomly assigned a spot in the Active Queue. This ensures access to tickets is as fair as possible.
- Tickets will still be available first-come, first-served basis. Fans will be able to select the best available seats from a list or use the Interactive Seat Map.
- For those who join the Active Queue after the on sale begins, they will join at the back of the line.
- Login to your Ticketmaster account when you arrive in the queue, this will speed up your purchase later
- Double-check you have a valid form of payment in your account with updated billing information
- If you’re planning to shop on your mobile device, please stay on the page to ensure your queue stays active.