Hunting in Southwest Michigan is more than a hobby, it’s a way of life! That’s why we, along with McGhee’s Heating & Air Conditioning, want to help out with your gear!
Listen through November 2nd for when the special registration dates will be for you to sign up for a chance to win a $500 Bass Pro Shop Gift Card!
WYTZ – Sportsman’s Tour Deer Hunt Contest Rules 2020
1) Qualifiers must be 18 years of age or older, (with a valid state issued driver’s license). Qualifiers must not have won any MAJOR prize (over $500) from Mid-West Family Broadcasting within 30 days.
2) Registration takes place at 975ycountry.com in the contests page. 1 entry per person, per contest date.
3) Four contest dates will take place between 10/12/20-11/02/20 as selected by McGhee’s Heating & Air Conditioning. Each contest date will allow registration between 9a-5pm on that specific date.
4) Contest winner is non-transferable.
5) Mid-West Family Broadcasting and WSJM, Inc. shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim prize based on difficulties with telephone lines or any other circumstances.
6) One qualifier per contest date (four total qualifiers) will join a video conference on November 4th at 6pm. Through a 3rd party website, a reverse drawing will take place using a virtual spinning wheel until the winner has been selected. One winner will receive a $500 Bass Pro Shop e-gift card.
7) Qualifiers must be present on video conference via video and/or phone to win
8) Contest is open to residents of Michigan only.
9) If the contest prize becomes unavailable for any reason, a prize with equivalent face value will be provided as an alternative.
10) Prize is non-transferable.
11) Mid-West Family Broadcasting is not responsible or liable for any problems associated with contest or prize.
12) Any and all other sponsors/advertisers involved with any promotion assume no responsibility for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any and all prizes awarded.
13) Winner is responsible for any and all taxes per state and federal law.
14) The voices and/or pictures of contest qualifiers and winner may be used for promotional and/or broadcast purposes by Mid-West Family Broadcasting & Adent’s Landscape Supply.
15) Mid-West Family Broadcasting, WSJM, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families * are not eligible. Employees of radio and/or television stations broadcasting within a 50-mile radius of Mid-West Family Broadcasting are also not eligible.
16) Mid-West Family Broadcasting reserves the right to amend or append these rules at any time during the contest.
*Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family, whether or not related by blood or marriage.